|Shot in the head|
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
|Related articles:||Gunshot victims|
Shot in the head relates to cranial injuries in which a person suffers an injury to the head from a firearm that makes them go "Ouch!" In most cases, a gunshot (or laser weapon) injury to the head is fatal, in which case, the victim does not say "Ouch". In fact, they don't say anything at all... 'cuz they're friggin' dead!
Characters who are shot in the head Edit
|Alcide Herveaux||True Blood|
|Debbie Pelt||True Blood|
|Lizzie Samuels||The Walking Dead|
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Pilot
- American Horror Story: Head
- Arrow: A.W.O.L. - Lt. Joyner shoots Amanda Waller in the head.
- The Blacklist: Anslo Garrick (Part 2)
- Daredevil: Penny and Dime - Punisher blows off Finn Cooleys' face with a shotgun.
- Defiance: The World We Seize
- Defiance: The Last Unicorns
- Defiance: My Name is Datak Tarr and I Have Come to Kill You
- Elementary: End of Watch
- Fear the Walking Dead: The Dog
- Gotham: All Happy Families Are Alike - Sal Maroni by Fish Mooney.
- Gotham: Damned If You Do... - Ogden Barker by Jim Gordon.
- Knight Rider 2000
- Preacher: South Will Rise Again - Macready shoots The Cowboy's horse.
- Supernatural: Wishful Thinking
- Terminator: Queen's Gambit
- Terminator: Dungeons & Dragons
- Terminator: Adam Raised a Cain - Derek Reese and Debbie by the T-888 infiltrator.
- Walking Dead: The Suicide King
- Walking Dead: Home
- Walking Dead: This Sorrowful Life
- Walking Dead: Welcome to the Tombs
- Walking Dead: Inmates
- Walking Dead: The Grove - Carol shoots Lizzie Samuels in the back of the head.