- Numeric classification: 60321.1
- Sun: Spectral
- Type: Gamma IX
- Planets: 9 planets; 3 are Class-M
Reports and long-range scanning from the USS Enterprise NCC-1701 establishes that all three of the Class-M planets are capable of sustaining sapient life.
- Planet M3 rates letter B on the industrial scale. Equivalent to Earth technology circa 1485.
- Planet M4 rates letter G on the industrial scale. Equivalent to Earth technology circa 2030.
- Planet M6; No sign of industrial development. Per Starfleet report, it is in the Glacial age. Sapient life is plentiful but primitive.