Season 9, Episode 1
|Airdate||September 25th, 2009|
|Writer||Kelly Souders; Brian Peterson|
|Director||Kevin G. Fair|
|Producer||Anne Cofell Saunders; Joe Davola; Tom Flores; Scott Graham; Jordan Hawley; Holly Henderson; Rob Maier; Jae Marchant; James Marshall; Turi Meyer; Brian Wayne Peterson; Christopher Petry; Brian Robbins; Tim Scanlan; Al Septien; Kelly Souders; Michael Tollin; Cristina Verano; Tom Welling; Don Whitehead|
|Starring||Tom Welling; Allison Mack; Erica Durance; Cassidy Freeman; Callum Blue; Justin Hartley|
"Savior" is the first episode of season nine of the superhero teen-drama series Smallville and the 175th episode of the series overall. It was directed by Kevin G. Fair with a script written by Kelly Souders and Brian Peterson. It first aired on the CW Network on September 25th, 2009.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
Notes & Trivia Edit
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Chloe Sullivan: Who was she?
- Clark Kent: I don't know. I have a feeling I'm gonna find out. She was from Krypton.
- Chloe Sullivan: Krypton? I don't understand. What was she doing here? What did she say?
- Clark Kent: She told me that I would cause the end of the world. It's like I have a ticking time bomb on me, Chloe, and I only have a year to figure out how to stop it.
- Chloe Sullivan: Well, you can't believe everything an assassin tells you. I mean, what does she know, anyway, right?
- Clark Kent: The future.
- Chloe Sullivan: Right. The future.
- Chloe Sullivan: I want you to go back and save Jimmy. Take the ring and stop him from being killed.
- Clark Kent: You can't ask me to.
- Chloe Sullivan: Clark, you said that your soul purpose for giving everything up is so that you can dedicate your life for helping people. So, help him, Clark. Save him.
- Clark Kent: That would be changing destiny.
- Chloe Sullivan: Whose destiny? Not Jimmy's. You and I both know that. He didn't deserve to die, Clark. He died because you and I screwed up, because we made a mistake. Now you have to fix it!
- Clark Kent: I'm not a god! And the last time I tried to rewrite fate, my own father died. He died right here in my arms because of me.
- Chloe Sullivan: I've given up so much for you, Clark. This is the only thing I've asked for you. Please? Please to this for me. Please save Jimmy.
- Clark Kent: I can't.
- Chloe Sullivan: That's good. It's good that your embracing your Kryptonian side. There isn't really anything human left in you.
- Emil Hamilton: I ran some scans at the time of the monorail crash and discovered two rips in the temporal aperture continuum.
- Chloe Sullivan: Okay, I've never actually said this before, but could you dumb that down just a little bit?
- Emil Hamilton: Two rips in the fabric of our universe.
- Lois Lane: I blacked out three weeks ago, turned up in a monorail car that's jumped off the tracks, and now some assassin woman is after me.
- Oliver Queen: Can you repeat that?