Season 3, Episode 12
|Airdate||January 14th, 2004|
|Producer||David A. Goodman; Brad Yacobian; Mike Sussman; Dawn Velazquez; J.P. Farrell; Merri D. Howard; Peter Lauritson; Manny Coto; Chris Black; Stephen Welke; Phyllis Strong; David Rossi|
|Starring||Scott Bakula; John Billingsley; Jolene Blalock; Dominic Keating; Anthony Montgomery; Linda Park; Connor Trinneer|
"Chosen Realm" is the twelfth episode of season three of the science fiction television series Star Trek: Enterprise and the sixty-third episode of the series overall. Combining the episode totals of all previous shows in the Star Trek series, it is the 692nd episode of the entire franchise. The episode was directed by Roxann Dawson with a script written by Manny Coto. It first aired on UPN on January 14th, 2004.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
|Conor O'Farrell||Pri'Nam D'Jamat|
|Matt Huhn||ND Triannon|
Notes & Trivia Edit
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.