Season 4, Episode 5
|Airdate||November 5th, 2004|
|Producer||Alan Brennert; Stephen Welke; Brad Yacobian; Mike Sussman; Dawn Velazquez; J.P. Farrell; Ken LaZebnik; Merri D. Howard; Peter Lauritson; Manny Coto; Rick Berman; Brannon Braga; André Bormanis; David Rossi|
|Starring||Scott Bakula; John Billingsley; Jolene Blalock; Dominic Keating; Anthony Montgomery; Linda Park; Connor Trinneer|
"Cold Station 12" is the fifth episode of season four of the science fiction television series Star Trek: Enterprise and the eighty-first episode of the series overall. Combining the totals of episodes from the entire Star Trek franchise, this is the 709th episode. The episode was directed by Mike Vejar with a script written by Michael Bryant. It first aired on UPN on November 5th, 2004.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
|Richard Riehle||Doctor Jeremy Lucas|
|Kris Iyer||Cold Station 12 director|
|Brent Spiner||Doctor Arik Soong|
|Amy Wieczorek||Female pilot|
|Jordan Orr||Young Malik|
|Kevin Foster||Security guard #1|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- "ENT: Cold Station 12" serves as a redirect to this page.
- This episode has been made available on disc 22 of the Star Trek: Enterprise: The Complete Series and disc 2 of the Star Trek: Enterprise: The Complete Fourth Season DVD collections.
- This is the first and only appearance of Udar, whose nickname is Smike. Dies in this episode.
- This is the first appearance of Lokesh. He appears next in "The Augments".
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
What else have they done? Edit
- Actor Kaj-Erik Eriksen is also known for playing the role of teenager Danny Farrell on the USA Network television series The 4400.
- Arik Soong: Am I going to spend the rest of my life trying to get rid of you?
- Jonathan Archer: You're going to spend the rest of your life in prison.
- Phlox: Life support runs through this relay.
- Jonathan Archer: How long before they run out of air in the control hub?
- Phlox: Half an hour. They should start feeling the effects within 10, 15 minutes.
- Malcolm Reed: We're not talking about normal human beings here.
- Phlox: Even an Augment needs oxygen.
- Jonathan Archer: Whenever a group of people start believing they're better than everyone else, the results are always the same.
- Arik Soong: I don't need a history lesson from you.
- Jonathan Archer: You need it from someone.
- Malcolm Reed: If that's what it takes to stun them, what have you got to do to kill them?