Season 10, Episode 15
|Airdate|| February 6th, 2007 (UK)|
May 11th, 2007 (US)
|Producer||Robert C. Cooper; Jennifer Johnson; John G. Lenic; Joseph Mallozzi; Andy Mikita; Paul Mullie; N. John Smith; Brad Wright|
|Starring||Ben Browder; Amanda Tapping; Christopher Judge; Claudia Black; Beau Bridges; Michael Shanks|
"Bounty" is the fifteenth episode of season ten of the science fiction adventure series Stargate SG-1 and the 209th episode of the series overall. It was directed by Peter DeLuise with a script written by Damian Kindler. It first aired on the Sci-Fi Channel on May 11th, 2007.
Principal Cast Edit
|Ben Browder||Cameron Mitchell|
|Amanda Tapping||Samantha Carter|
|Claudia Black||Vala Mal Doran|
|Beau Bridges||Hank Landry|
|Michael Shanks||Daniel Jackson|
Guest Stars Edit
|Ryan Elm||Gary Walesco|
|Jody Thompson||Woman bounty hunter|
|Jeny Cassady||Alien bounty hunter #1|
|Brad Proctor||Alien bounty hunter #2|
|Jackie Blackmore||Female grad|
|Ed Anders||Former football player|
|Rob Boyce||Assassin sniper|
|Tiffani Timms||Blonde girl|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This is the fifth and final appearance of Netan; dies in this episode.
- This is the final appearance of Cha'ra.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Vala Mal Doran: Traditionally these events entail the bringing together of large groups of people all with a common bond in past but nothing really in common in the present. Everybody evaluates each other's lot in life generally by virtue of a combination of material wealth and the attractiveness of one's date, spouse, life partner.
- Vala Mal Doran: Cameron, we have to get moving.
- Cameron Mitchell: Go wait in the car!
- Vala Mal Doran: I exaggerated the spiritual bond thing just a little.
- Frank Mitchell: Yeah, yeah, we got that.
- Cameron Mitchell: So, Mister. Armstrong, he walks into the classroom and sees his car-- the whole car--sitting in the middle of the room. It's got a fresh coat of wax, it's looking all brand new.
- Darrell Grimes: We all thought he was gonna drop dead from heart failure right there on the floor.
- Vala Mal Doran: And then what happened?
- Darrell Grimes: Well, that's it. I mean, we had to take the car back out and put it together again, but…
- Vala Mal Doran: If I understand you correctly, you had to completely disassemble and then reassemble this automobile not once but twice?
- Darrell Grimes: You know what? I think Mitchell is crazy for ditching you. I mean, God, look at you! You're a beautiful women, you have a keen mind, you shoot like a Special Forces sniper…
- Vala Mal Doran: True, all true.
- Darrell Grimes: But, you can be a little scary, though.
- Cameron Mitchell: Intel looks good; we've got ourselves a space train full of evil Orville Redenbacher.
See also Edit
External Links Edit