|"The Suite Smell of Excess"|
Season 2, Episode 15
|Airdate||June 2nd, 2006|
|Producer||Walter Barnett; Jim Dauterive; Irene Dreayer; Danny Kallis; Frank Sackett; Kelly Sandefur|
|Starring||Dylan Sprouse; Cole Sprouse; Brenda Song; Ashley Tisdale; Phil Lewis; Kim Rhodes|
|Next||"Going for the Gold"|
"The Suite Smell of Excess" is the fifteenth episode of season two of the family series The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, and the forty-first episode of the series overall. The episode was directed by Kelly Sandefur with a script written by Billy Riback. It first aired on the Disney Channel on Friday, June 2nd, 2006.
Principal Cast Edit
|Cole Sprouse||Cody Martin|
|Dylan Sprouse||Zack Martin|
|Brenda Song||London Tipton|
|Ashley Tisdale||Maddie Fitzpatrick|
|Phill Lewis||Mister Moseby|
|Kim Rhodes||Carey Martin|
Guest Stars Edit
|Mary Kate McGeehan||Automated voice|
|Adam Tait||Radio announcer|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is production code number S02E10.
- This is the second episode of the series directed by Kelly Sandefur. She directs three episodes of the series in total. Her next episode is "Volley Dad".
- This is the second episode of the series written by Billy Riback. He writes four episodes of the show in total.
- This is the only episode of the series with Jim Dauterive as an executive producer.
- The title of this episode is a rewording of the phrase, "The sweet smell of success".
- Zack and Cody test out Arwin's Parallel Universilizer, which sends them to an alternate reality where everything is the opposite as it should be in the real world. This is similar to the "Mirror Universe" dimension as seen in the original Star Trek.