Season 1, Episode 3
|Airdate||October 3rd, 2005|
|Producer||Darcy Meyers; Dan Dworkin; Jay Beattie; Chip Johannessen; Thomas Wheeler; Jason Cahill; David Greenwalt; Ed Milkovich; Jeffrey Reiner; Jonas Pate; Josh Pate; Jeff Henry|
|Starring||Lake Bell; Jay R. Ferguson; Carter Jenkins; Ian Anthony Dale; Leighton Meester; Eddie Hassell|
Episode 1.3 is the third episode of the science fiction television series Surface. The episode was directed by Aaron Lipstadt with a script written by series co-creator Josh Pate. It first aired on NBC on Monday, October 3rd, 2005 at 8:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
|Lake Bell||Laura Daughtery|
|Jay R. Ferguson||Rich Connelly|
|Carter Jenkins||Miles Barnett|
|Ian Anthony Dale||Davis Lee|
|Leighton Meester||Savannah Barnett|
|Eddie Hassell||Phil Nance|
Guest Stars Edit
|Shishir Kurup||Doctor Krishna Singh|
|Bobby Coleman||Jesse Daughtery|
|Kelly Collins Lintz||Tracy Connelly|
|Louanne Cooper||Sylvia Barnett|
|Ric Reitz||Ron Barnett|
|Rade Sherbedgia||Doctor Aleksander Cirko|
|Jennifer S. Badger||Kadee Ann Lowry|
|Victoria Staley||Heather Connelly|
|Caroline Kent||Emily Connelly|
|Jennifer Gatti||Carolyn Pizzoli|
|Monica Williamson||Conference goer #1|
|Billy White||Conference goer #2|
|Eric Paisley||Conference goer #3|
|Rob Trevelier||Doctor Hector Falk|
|Fred Maske||Reed Johnson|
|Ben Jones||Grocery clerk|
|Denise Bass Dayahtry||Annie Parker|
|Kate Leahey||Park ranger|
|Max Darby||Conference goer #4|
|Adam Heffernan||Lab tech|
|David Sherrell||Wayne Johnson|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Co-producer Jeff Henry is credited in the end-title sequence of this episode.
- IMDB lists Clay Broaddus as playing a Special agent. He is uncredited for his participation in this episode.
- IMDB lists Scott Perri in the role of Jimbo Tate. He is uncredited for his participation in this episode.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also Edit
External Links Edit