- This article about a character is total crap! You can help the TV Database Wiki by expanding it.
|Aliases:||Theodore Evelyn Mosby|
|Series:||How I Met Your Mother|
|Location:||Manhattan, New York City, New York|
|Relatives:||Unnamed son; Unnamed daughter; Unnamed wife|
|Born:||April 25th, 1978|
Theodore "Ted" Evelyn Mosby is the main character from the CBS television series How I Met Your Mother. The character is played primarily by actor Josh Radnor. In the flash-forward narratives where an older Ted Mosby is chronicling the story of his life to his children, the character's voice is provided by actor/comedian Bob Saget.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Actor Bob Saget plays the voice of the narrator on How I Met Your Mother, who is the older Ted Mosby of the year 2030.
- His middle name is Evelyn; a name which he regrets ever revealing to Barney Stinson.
- Ted loves olives.
- Dressed up as a Hanging Chad every year for Halloween in the hopes of finding the "Slutty pumpkin".
- Is the subject of Barney's pick-up game, "Have you met Ted?".
- Ted Mosby also appeared on two episodes of the animated series Family Guy. He appeared in "No Chris Left Behind" and "Peter's Progress".
Notable episodes Edit
- "Pilot": 1st appearance; meets Barney in flashback; meets Robin; Goes on first date with Robin.
See also Edit
- How I Met Your Mother
- How I Met Your Mother images
- How I Met Your Mother episodes
- How I Met Your Mother characters