Season 1, Episode 5
|Airdate||February 11th, 2008|
|Director||Matt Earl Beesley|
|Producer||John Enbom; Natalie Chaidez; James Middleton; Toni Graphia; Mario F. Kassar; Andrew G. Vajna; Joel B. Michaels; Jill Danton; John Wirth; Josh Friedman; Aaron Miller|
|Starring||Lena Headey; Thomas Dekker; Summer Glau; Richard T. Jones|
|Next||"Dungeons & Dragons"|
"Queen's Gambit" is the fifth episode of season one of the science fiction/action TV series Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, which is based on the popular Terminator film series created by James Cameron back in 1984. The episode was directed by Matt Earl Beesley with a script written by Natalie Chaidez. It first aired on the FOX Network on Friday, February 11th, 2008 at 8:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
|Lena Headey||Sarah Connor|
|Thomas Dekker||John Connor|
|Summer Glau||Cameron Phillips|
|Richard T. Jones||James Ellison|
Guest Stars Edit
|Sonya Walger||Michelle Dixon|
|Brendan Hines||Andy Goode|
|Kristina Apgar||Cheri Westin|
|Mark Ivanir||Dmitri Shipkov|
|Neil Hopkins||Mister Harris|
|Matt McColm||Vick Chamberlain|
|Brian Austin Green||Derek Reese|
|Dean Winters||Charley Dixon|
|Ray Chavez||Old rebel soldier|
|John De Vito||Young John|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- This episode is production code number 3T6853.
- This episode is included on disc two of the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles: The Complete First Season DVD collection.
- This episode includes a recap of events from previous episodes including "Gnothi Seauton", "The Turk" and "Heavy Metal".
- This is the first episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles written by Natalie Chaidez. She writes five episodes of the series in total. She writes two episodes in season one and three episodes from season two.
- This is the first appearance of Derek Reese in the series, played by Brian Austin Green. He is the older brother of Kyle Reese, who is John's father. He becomes a recurring guest star throughout the remainder of season one and becomes a regular character on the series in season two.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Sarah Connor: Field trip.
- John Connor: (jumping in the front seat) I call shotgun.
- Cameron Phillips: I call 9 millimeter.
- Cameron Phillips: What are they doing?
- John Connor: They're writing notes... for Jordon.
- Cameron Phillips: She's dead.
- John Connor: Yeah, I remember watching her fall.
- Cameron Phillips: Me too. How will she get the notes?
- John Connor: She won't.
- Cameron Phillips: But you said...
- John Connor: Sometimes things happen and they are so bad... that people don't know how to deal with their sadness, so they write it in a note.
- Cameron Phillips: But I thought people cried when they are sad.
- John Connor: Sometimes it's not enough.
- John Connor: You're really good at math.
- Cameron Phillips: Yes.
- John Connor: You want to do mine?
- Cameron Phillips: Yes.
See also Edit
The World of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from season one of the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles/Season 1 episodes category.