|"Samson & Delilah"|
Season 2, Episode 1
|Airdate||September 8th, 2008|
|Producer||Ashley Edward Miller; Zack Stentz; John Enbom; Natalie Chaidez; Toni Graphia; Mario F. Kassar; Andrew G. Vajna; Joel B. Michaels; Jill Danton; James Middleton; John Wirth; Josh Friedman; Drew Matich; Hilton H. Smith|
|Starring||Lena Headey; Thomas Dekker; Summer Glau; Brian Austin Green; Garret Dillahunt; Shirley Manson; Richard T. Jones|
|Previous||"What He Beheld"|
|Next||"Automatic for the People"|
"Samson & Delilah" is the first episode of season two of the sci-fi/action TV series Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and the tenth episode of the series overall. It was directed by David Nutter with a script written by Josh Friedman. It first aired on the FOX Network on Monday, September 8th, 2008. In addition to the regular cast, which now includes Brian Austin Green as Derek Reese, Garret Dillahunt as Cromartie and Shirley Manson as Catherine Weaver, this episode also featured guest appearances by James Urbaniak as Sarkissian, Carlos Sanz as Father Armando Bonilla, Roger Guenveur Smith as Sac Federici, Shane Edelman as Matt Murch and Max Perlich as Walsh.
Principal Cast Edit
|Lena Headey||Sarah Connor|
|Thomas Dekker||John Connor|
|Summer Glau||Cameron Phillips|
|Brian Austin Green||Derek Reese|
|Garret Dillahunt||Cromartie/John Henry|
|Shirley Manson||Catherine Weaver|
|Richard T. Jones||James Ellison|
Guest Stars Edit
|James Urbaniak||Margos Sarkissian|
|Carlos Sanz||Father Armando Bonilla|
|Roger Guenveur Smith||Sac Federici|
|Shane Edelman||Matt Murch|
|Marcus Chait||Justin Tuck|
|Dean Winters||Charley Dixon|
|Sandra Purpuro||Agent Norgaard|
|Noemi Amarilla||TV field reporter|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- This episode is production code number 3T7301.
- This episode is included on disc one of the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles: The Complete Second Season DVD collection. The DVD includes audio commentary for this episode by developer Josh Friedman and actors Lena Headey, Shirley Manson, Thomas Dekker and Summer Glau.
- This is the third and final episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles directed by David Nutter. He also directed the series' pilot episode, as well as "Gnothi Seauton".
- This is the third episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles written by series creator Josh Friedman. He also wrote the series' pilot episode, as well as "Gnothi Seauton".
- This is the premiere episode of season two of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. This season adds three new cast members to its regular line-up, one of which is a new character.
- Brian Austin Green, who plays Derek Reese is added to the show's main cast. Brian Austin Green made recurring appearances throughout season one.
- Garret Dillahunt, who plays the Terminator known as Cromartie, is now a regular cast member on the series. He too made recurring appearances as an antagonist in season one, though he was also played by different actors (including Dillahunt) in that season.
- Shirley Manson joins the cast of season two as Catherine Weaver. This is the first appearance of the character and she serves as the central antagonist of the season.
- This is the first appearance of the T-1001 Terminator, as represented by the character of Catherine Weaver. The T-001 is very similar to the T-1000 (liquid metal) Terminator as first seen in the 1992 film Terminator 2: Judgment Day, played by actor Robert Patrick.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Cameron Phillips: Don't let him do that again. If I ever go bad again, don't let him bring me back.
- Cameron Phillips: Listen to me, I don't want to go. I'm sorry, that wasn't me. I'm fixed now, I ran a test! Everything's perfect. You can trust me!
- Sarah Connor: John Connor!
- Cameron Phillips: I love you!, I love you please. I love you John and you love me!
- Sarah Connor: What she said back there... everything she said, it was a trick, you know that right? They don't feel anything, they don't have feelings. They don't know love.
- John Connor: I know that, Mom.
- Cameron Phillips: Do you believe in the Resurrection?
- Sarah Connor: What?
- Cameron Phillips: The story of Jesus Christ. The Resurrection, do you believe in it?
- Sarah Connor: Would you if you'd seen what I've seen?
- Cameron Phillips: Faith isn't part of my programming.
- Sarah Connor: Well I'm not sure it's part of mine either.
- Cameron Phillips: Are you here to kill me, John?
- John Connor: Are you here to kill me?
- Cameron Phillips: No.
- John Connor: Promise.
- Cameron Phillips: Promise.
- Derek Reese: So what are you gonna do when you find them?
- Charley Dixon: Do?
- Derek Reese: Join the team? Think she's gonna go with you or let you take care of her, cause it's not gonna happen. She left you at the altar for a reason.
- Catherine Weaver: Sorry I piss you off Mister Tuck. The feeling's mutual.
- James Ellison: I'll never lead you to her. So if that is why you left me alive, you might as well kill me right now. I'll never do the devil's work.
- Cromartie: We'll see.
- Charley Dixon: What are you looking for?
- Derek Reese: It's a piece of tech, it's called the Turk. It's another computer. It's a program.
- Charley Dixon: What's it do?
- Derek Reese: Right now, it plays a mean game of chess. Couple of years, it's gonna get really pissed off, blow up the world.
See also Edit
The World of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
External Links Edit