|"What He Beheld"|
Season 1, Episode 9
|Airdate||March 3rd, 2008|
|Producer||John Enbom; Natalie Chaidez; James Middleton; Toni Graphia; Mario F. Kassar; Andrew G. Vajna; Joel B. Michaels; Jill Danton; John Wirth; Josh Friedman; Aaron Miller|
|Starring||Lena Headey; Thomas Dekker; Summer Glau; Richard T. Jones|
|Next||"Samson & Delilah"|
"What He Beheld" is the ninth episode of season one of the science fiction/action TV series Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, which is based on the popular Terminator film series created by James Cameron back in 1984. The episode was directed by Mike Rohl with a script written by Ian Goldberg. It first aired on the FOX Network on Friday, March 3rd, 2008 at 9:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
|Lena Headey||Sarah Connor|
|Thomas Dekker||John Connor|
|Summer Glau||Cameron Phillips|
|Richard T. Jones||James Ellison|
Guest Stars Edit
|Catherine Dent||Agent Greta Simpson|
|James Urbaniak||Café manager|
|Ryan Kelley||Derek Reese (Age 15)|
|Skyler Gisondo||Kyle Reese (Age 8)|
|Brian Austin Green||Derek Reese|
|Dean Winters||Charley Dixon|
|Keith Pillow||Mister Bianchi|
|Mark Bloom||FBI evidence clerk|
|Aldo Gonzalez||Cholo #1|
|Bailee Madison||Little girl|
Based on characters created by James Cameron and Gale Anne Hurd
Notes & Trivia Edit
- "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles: What He Beheld" redirects to this page.
- This episode is production code number 3T6856 (provided at the end-title sequence of this episode).
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- This episode is included on disc three of the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles: The Complete First Season DVD collection.
- Associate producer Aaron Miller is credited in the end-title sequence to this episode.
- Actors Brian Austin Green and Dean Winters are given an "And" prefix in the guest-starring credits for this episode.
- This is the fifth appearance of Charley Dixon. He appeared last in "Dungeons & Dragons". He appears next in "Samson & Delilah".
- This is the third and final appearance of F.B.I. agent Greta Simpson. She appeared last in "Heavy Metal".
- Chronologically, this is the earliest appearances of Derek Reese and Kyle Reese, who are presented in the 2007 timeline as ages 15 and 8 (respectively).
- This is the third and final appearance of Morris. He appeared last in "Vick's Chip".
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- James Ellison: If Sarah is alive and I believe she is, we are working in a realm where much, perhaps anything is possible, robots, soldiers from the future, Skynet.
- Charley Dixon: If Sarah were alive, I'm sure she's like to hear you say that.
- Derek Reese: Remind me again, why are the boys out here and the girls in there?
- John Connor: Because one of the boys is still wanted for murder, and one of the girls is harder than nuclear nails.
- Derek Reese: And the other one's a cyborg.
- Sarah Connor: Can you get through the door?
- Cameron Phillips: Yes, but the wall would be much faster.
- Charley Dixon: If he believes you, he can protect you.
- Sarah Connor: Do you remember what you saw here? What we destroyed, who destroyed it? The FBI can't protect us, you can't protect us. If one of them follows you here, not the FBI, one of them, you'll have killed us.
- Cameron Phillips: Do I have a birthday?
- John Connor: I don't know. Were you born?
- Cameron Phillips: I was built.
- John Connor: Well maybe you have then, like a "built day".
See also Edit
The World of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from season one of the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles/Season 1 episodes category.