- This article about a character is total crap! You can help the TV Database Wiki by expanding it.
|Location:||STAR Labs, Central City, Missouri|
|First:||"Pilot (Part 1)"|
|Final:||"The Trial of the Trickster"|
Tina McGee is a fictional scientist and one of the main characters from The Flash live-action television series, which aired on CBS from 1990-1991. Played by actress Amanda Pays, she was introduced in the two-part pilot episode and was credited in every episode from the series.
Christina "Tina" McGee was a scientist who worked at STAR Labs in Central City and was assigned to help Barry Allen deal with his super-speed powers, eventually by giving him a special suit that was modified into a super-hero costume when Barry became the Flash.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Tina McGee was created by Danny Bilson and Paul De Meo based on concepts originally developed by writer Mike Baron and artist Jackson Guice.
- The television version of Tina McGee is based on the DC Comics character, Tina McGee, who was a supporting character of Wally West's take on the Flash as shown in The Flash, Volume 2. Tina was introduced in The Flash, Volume 2 #3.
- Although Tina operated out of Central City, Missouri, her accent implies that she was originally born in England.
- In September, 2014, it was announced that actress Amanda Pays would be reprising the role of Tina McGee (albeit in a different continuity) for the live-action reboot of The Flash, making her the second original series cast member (after John Wesley Shipp) to have an active role in the new series.