|"In the Dark"|
Season 2, Episode 3
|Airdate||April 7th, 2005|
|Producer||Marty Adelstein; Robert Doherty; Doris Egan; Jane Espenson; Zack Estrin; Jon Harmon Feldman; Kathy Gilroy-Sereda; Richard Hatem; Michael Katleman; Neal Moritz; Dawn Parouse; Scott Shepherd; Agatha Warren|
|Starring||Eliza Dushku; Zach Galifianakis; Shawn Reaves; Jason Priestley|
|Next||"The Last Good Day"|
"In the Dark" is the third episode of season two of the supernatural drama series Tru Calling and the twenty-fourth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Rick Rosenthal and written by Jane Espenson. It first aired on the FOX Network on Thursday, April 7th, 2005.
Principal Cast Edit
|Eliza Dushku||Tru Davies|
|Shawn Reaves||Harrison Davies|
|Jason Priestley||Jack Harper|
Guest Stars Edit
|Liz Vassey||Doctor Carrie Allen|
|Eric Christian Olsen||Jensen Ritchie|
|Lizzy Caplan||Avery Bishop|
|Parry Shen||Tyler Li|
|Marnie Alton||Lexi/Alexandra Keely|
|Bro Gilbert||Maintenance man|
|Janet Pinnick||Clinic mom 2003-2004|
|Artine Brown||Detective Morgan|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is included on disc one of the Tru Calling: The Complete Second Season DVD collection and disc eight of the Tru Calling: The Complete Series collection.
- Production code number: 2AHP03.
- Actors Artine Brown, Nate Dushku and Dave Eveler are all uncredited for their participation in this episode.
- Final appearance of Marty the party monster. He is played by Nate Dushku, older brother of series star Eliza Dushku. He appeared last in the season one episode, "Morning After".
- First television acting work for Mylène Dinh-Robic.
- Jack Harper: Harrison! Look at you, man! You look great! Robust! Like a man who's been taking care of himself.
- Harrison Davies: So, my continuing to be alive isn't bothering you?
- Jack Harper: Oh. You mean because it runs counter to the plan of the universe and every day you're setting in motion consequences that can only be damaging to the entire human race? Now why would that bother me?
- Tru Davies: Don't settle in, Harry. I'm heading out. Something happened and I don't have a clue who it happened to.
- Harrison Davies: Wait, I thought your birthday was supposed to be all about giggles and love for the people of the Earth.
- Tru Davies: Yeah. I had that birthday yesterday.
- Harrison Davies: Whoa. You had a replay on your birthday? Huh. Wait, is there anything I should do, or not do? Uh, did I-did I screw up?