|"Soul of Fire"|
Season 4, Episode 11
|Airdate||September 4th, 2011|
|Producer||Bruce Dunn; Robert Del Valle; Mark Hudis; Raelle Tucker; Alexander Woo; Nancy Oliver; Brian Buckner; Alan Ball; Gregg Fienberg; Christina Jokanovich; Marlis Pujol; David Auge; Luis M. Patiño|
|Starring||Anna Paquin; Stephen Moyer; Sam Trammell; Ryan Kwanten; Rutina Wesley; Alexander Skarsgård; Kevin Alejandro; Chris Bauer; Kristin Bauer van Straten; Lauren Bowles; Nelsan Ellis; Janina Gavankar; Todd Lowe; Joe Manganiello; Jim Parrack; Carrie Preston; Fiona Shaw; Jessica Tuck; Deborah Ann Woll|
|Previous||"Burning Down the House"|
|Next||"And When I Die"|
"Soul of Fire" is the eleventh episode of season four of the supernatural drama series True Blood and the forty-eighth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Michael Lehmann with a script written by Mark Hudis. It first aired on HBO on Sunday, September 4th, 2011 at 9:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
|Brit Morgan||Debbie Pelt|
|Paola Turbay||Antonia Gavilán de Logroño|
|Daniel Buran||Marcus Bozeman|
|Chloe Noelle||Emma Garza|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- True Blood was created by Alan Ball. It is based on the "Sookie Stackhouse" series of novels by author Charlaine Harris.
- This episode is rated TV-MA.
- "TB: Soul of Fire" redirects to this page.
- Actress Brit Morgan is given a "Special Guest Star" credit in this episode.
- Actor Todd Lowe is credited in this episode, but does not make an appearance.
- Actor Jim Parrack is credited in this episode, but does not make an appearance.
- Actress Jessica Tuck is credited in this episode, but does not make an appearance.
- This is the first appearance of Maurella, who is a member of the Fae. She appears next in the season five episode, "We'll Meet Again".
- The title of this episode is taken from the song "Soul of Fire" by Witch, which plays during the end-credit sequence of this episode.
- Lafayette Reynolds: Oh, shit! Marnie just puked a bitch out!
- Marnie Stonebrook: No one lives forever. Not even you.
- Pam De Beaufort: Holy shit gentleman. Do not tell me you'd put our entire species at risk for a gash in a sundress!
- Pam De Beaufort: The True Death to save Bo Peep? I don't fucking think so!
- Alcide Herveaux: I abjure you. I see you no longer. I hunt with you no longer. I share flesh with you no longer.
- Andy Bellefleur: Don't go all lost and nature retarded.
- Jessica Hamby: I'm so sick of silvering myself all day every day. I'm pissed off all the time. This is what PMS used to feel like.
Home Video Edit
- This episode is included on disc five of the True Blood: The Complete Fourth Season DVD and True Blood: The Complete Fourth Season Blu-ray collections. The collections were produced by HBO Studios and released on October 21st, 2014.