- "Everything now just... consumes you."
- ―Carol Peletier
Season 5, Episode 6
|Airdate||November 16th, 2014|
|Writer||Matthew Negrete; Corey Reed|
|Producer||Robert Kirkman; David Alpert; Greg Nicotero; Tom Luse; Gale Anne Hurd; Scott M. Gimple; Paul Gadd; Jolly Dale; Matthew Negrete; Channing Powell; Corey Reed; Angela Kang; Seth Hoffman; Denise Huth|
|Starring||Andrew Lincoln; Norman Reedus; Steven Yeun; Lauren Cohan; Chandler Riggs; Danai Gurira; Melissa McBride; Michael Cudlitz; Emily Kinney; Chad L. Coleman|
"Consumed" is the sixth episode of season five of the critically acclaimed survival horror television series The Walking Dead and the fifty-seventh episode of the series overall. It was directed by Seith Mann with a script written by Matthew Negrete and Corey Reed. The episode first aired on AMC on Sunday, November 16th, 2014 at 9:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
Also Starring Edit
|Sonequa Martin-Green||Sasha Williams |
|Josh McDermitt||Doctor Eugene Porter |
|Christian Serratos||Rosita Espinosa |
|Alanna Masterson||Tara Chambler |
|Seth Gilliam||Father Gabriel Stokes |
|Tyler James Williams||Noah|
|Ricky Wayne||Officer O'Donnell|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The Walking Dead was created by writer/executive producer Robert Kirkman and developed for TV by Frank Darabont.
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- This episode had a viewership of 14.06 million people on its initial broadcast. 
- This is the third episode of The Walking Dead directed by Seith Mann. It is his only episode from season five. He previously directed "Claimed" in season four.
- This episode was originally titled "Heart Drift", but it was changed for unknown reasons.
- Storywise this episode is largely filler material. However, it does go towards strengthening the relationship between Daryl Dixon and Carol Peletier.
- This is the second appearance of Officer O'Donnell, who is one of the police officers based out of Grady Memorial Hospital. He makes four appearances in the series in total. He appeared last in "Slabtown". He appears next in "Crossed".
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- The song that is playing when Carol Peletier is driving alone is "Bad Blood" by Alison Mosshart and Eric Arjes.
- The song "Jungle" by X Ambassadors and Jamie N. Commons is played in this episode.
- Daryl Dixon: You came here?
- Carol Peletier: I didn't stay. I'll take the top bunk, I think that one's more your style. You should sleep. I'll take first watch.
- Daryl Dixon: This place is locked up pretty tight.
- Carol Peletier: Yeah.
- Daryl Dixon: We are good then.
- Carol Peletier: I'll keep first watch. I don't mind.
- Daryl Dixon: Suit yourself.
- Daryl Dixon: Why don't you say what's really on your mind?
- Carol Peletier: I don't think we get to save people any more.
- Daryl Dixon: Then why are you here?
- Carol Peletier: I'm trying.
- Daryl Dixon: I bet this cost some rich prick a lot of money. It looks like a dog sat in paint and wiped its ass all over the place.
- Carol Peletier: Really? I kinda like it.
- Daryl Dixon: Stop.
- Carol Peletier: I'm serious, you know me.
- Daryl Dixon: Yep, you keep telling yourself that.
- Noah: We can get her back. We can get Beth back.
- Daryl Dixon: What's it gonna take?
- Noah: A lot. They got guns, people.
- Daryl Dixon: So do we.
- Carol Peletier: Who I was with him, she got burned away, and I was happy about that. Not happy, but... at the prison, I got to be who I always thought I should be, thought I should've been. And then she got burned away. Everything now just consumes you.
- Daryl Dixon: Hey, we ain't ashes.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from season five of the The Walking Dead television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Walking Dead/Season 5 episodes category.