Season 3, Episode 6
|Airdate||November 18th, 2012|
|Writer||Scott M. Gimple|
|Producer|| Robert Kirkman; David Alpert; Gale Anne Hurd; Glen Mazzara; Paul Gadd; Nichole Beattie; Sang Kyu Kim; Angela Kang; Scott M. Gimple; Denise Huth; Evan Reilly; Greg Nicotero; Tom Luse |
Jolly Dale; Kenneth Requa 
|Starring||Andrew Lincoln; Sarah Wayne Callies; Laurie Holden; Norman Reedus; Steven Yeun; Lauren Cohan; Chandler Riggs; Danai Gurira; Michael Rooker; David Morrissey|
|Previous||"Say the Word"|
|Next||"When the Dead Come Knocking"|
"Hounded" is the sixth episode of season three of the survival horror series The Walking Dead and the twenty-fifth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Dan Attias and written by Scott M. Gimple. It first aired on the AMC network on Sunday, November 18th, 2012.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
|Melissa McBride||Carol Peletier|
|Emily Kinney||Beth Greene|
|Scott Wilson||Hershel Greene|
The following cast members are listed in the end credit sequence of this episode.
|Jeryl Prescott Sales||Jacqui|
|Dave Davis||Neil Gargulio|
Uncredited cast Edit
|Andrew Gostel||Woodbury resident|
Notes & Trivia Edit
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Amy: Hello, is someone there?
- Rick Grimes: Yes... who is this?
- Amy: Oh my god, I can't believe someone picked up. We've been calling since... since it all started.
- Rick Grimes: Where are you?
- Amy: I can't say.
- Rick Grimes: You could be a thousand miles away.
- Amy: I'm not going to say where we are.
- Rick Grimes: Are you...are you some place safe?
- Amy: Yeah, and part of it is because we're careful. I can't tell you where we are, I'm sorry.
- Rick Grimes: What makes your place so safe?
- Amy: It's just... away. From them.
- Daryl Dixon: You know my mom... she liked the wine. She liked to smoke in bed, Virginia Slims. I was playing out with kids in the neighborhood, I could do that with Merle gone. They had bikes, I didn't. We heard sirens getting louder, and they jumped on the bikes, ran after it, you know? Hoping to see something worth seeing. I ran after them but I couldn't keep up. I went around the corner and saw my friends looking at me, hell, I saw everyone looking at me. Fire trucks everywhere, people from the neighbourhood. it was my house they were there for, and it was my mom in bed, burnt down to nothing. That was the hard part, you know, she was just gone. Erased. Nothing left of her. People said it was better that way, huh, I don't know. Just made it seem like it wasn't real, ya know?
- Carl Grimes: I shot my mom. She was out... hadn't turned yet. I ended it. It was real. Sorry about your mom.
- Daryl Dixon: Sorry about yours.
- Jacqui: You didn't want to tell him how your wife died?
- Rick Grimes: No I just lost her, but if that's what it takes.
- Jacqui: It'd do good, you should talk about it Rick.
- Rick Grimes: That sounds... how... how do you know my name?
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from season three of the The Walking Dead television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Walking Dead/Season 3 episodes category.