Season 4, Episode 10
|Airdate||February 16th, 2014|
|Writer||Matthew Negrete; Channing Powell|
|Producer||David Alpert; Nichole Beattie; Jolly Dale; Paul Gadd; Scott M. Gimple; Curtis Gwinn; Seth Hoffman; Gale Anne Hurd; Denise M. Huth; Angela Kang; Robert Kirkman; Tom Luse; Matthew Negrete; Greg Nicotero; Channing Powell; Kenneth Requa; Caleb Womble|
|Starring||Andrew Lincoln; Norman Reedus; Steven Yeun; Lauren Cohan; Chandler Riggs; Danai Gurira; Melissa McBride; Emily Kinney; Chad L. Coleman|
"Inmates" is the title to the tenth episode of season four of the survival horror series The Walking Dead and the forty-fifth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Tricia Brock and written by Matthew Negrete and Channing Powell based upon the Image Comics comic book series The Walking Dead by author Robert Kirkman. The episode aired on Sunday, February 16th, 2014 on AMC at 9:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
Uncredited cast Edit
Note: The following is taken from the full credits list for this entry on IMDB. As it is a website with user-submitted information, some of the data listed here, including character names may be inaccurate.
|Randy Gonzalez||Camp survivor|
|Emily Chandler Westergreen||Prison walker|
|Tinsley Price||Judith Grimes|
|Anniston Price||Judith Grimes|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- "WD: Inmates" serves as a shortcut to this page.
- This episode is included on disc three of the Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season DVD collection and the Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season Blu-ray collection.
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- This episode had a viewership of 13.3 million people. 
- This is the third episode of The Walking Dead directed by Tricia Brock. She previously directed "Indifference".
- This is the second episode of The Walking Dead co-written by Matthew Negrete. He previously worked on "Indifference". His next episode is "Slabtown".
- This is the second episode of The Walking Dead co-written by Channing Powell. He previously worked on "Indifference". His next episode is "Slabtown".
- Actor Andrew Lincoln, who plays Rick Grimes, is credited in this episode, but does not make an actual appearance.
- Actor Chandler Riggs, who plays Carl Grimes, is credited in this episode, but does not make an actual appearance.
- Actress Danai Gurira, who plays Michonne, is credited in this episode, but does not make an actual appearance.
- This episode begins the "Search for Terminus" story-arc.
- This is the first appearance of Sergeant Abraham Ford. He is based on a character featured in The Walking Dead comic book series by Image Comics and was introduced in issue #53.
- This is the first appearance of Eugene Porter. He is based on a character featured in The Walking Dead comic book series by Image Comics and was introduced in issue #53.
- This is the first appearance of Rosita Espinosa. She is based on a character featured in The Walking Dead comic book series by Image Comics and was introduced in issue #53.
- This is the seventh appearance of Lizzie Samuels. She appeared last in "Too Far Gone". She appears next in "The Grove", which will be her final appearance on the series.
- This is the fourth appearance of Mika Samuels. She appeared last in "Too Far Gone". She appears next in "The Grove", which will be her final appearance on the series.
- Numerous references are made to the Governor and his attack on the West Georgia Correctional Facility. His second assault on the prison took place in "Too Far Gone".
- Hershel Greene was the father of Maggie Greene and Beth Greene. He was a regular character on The Walking Dead in seasons two and three. He was beheaded by the Governor in "Too Far Gone".
- The prison bus that Maggie Greene finds on the road, which Glenn Rhee and the other prison survivors escaped on, is different than the one in "Too Far Gone". The original bus from the prison did not have yellow siding. 
- Tara Chambler: Hope you enjoyed the show, assholes.
- Abraham Ford: You got a damn mouth on you, you know that? What else you got?
- Daryl Dixon: They picked up the pace in here. Got up in a hurry. Things went bad.
- Beth Greene: Wouldn't kill you to have a little faith.
- Daryl Dixon: Yeah, faith. Faith ain't done shit for us. Sure as hell didn't do nothing for your father.
- Glenn Rhee: I have to find Maggie.
- Tara Chambler: Who's Maggie?
- Glenn Rhee: She's my wife.
- Tara Chambler: You guys got separated?
- Glenn Rhee: I was on the bus and then I got off the help and she didn't see me.
- Tara Chambler: How do you know if she made it?
- Glenn Rhee: I don't know. But Hershel, Maggie's father, was a great man. And he told me all I had to do was believe, and that's what I'm gonna do. Neither one of us should be alive, right now. She got out, so you're gonna help me find her. Things aren't over. They're not over.
- Tara Chambler: I want to believe that. I want to.
- Glenn Rhee: You have to.
- Sasha Williams: You can smile. You're alive, I get it.
- Bob Stookey: That's not it.
- Sasha Williams: Okay.
- Bob Stookey: Tyreese could have made it, Sasha.
- Sasha Williams: We don't know if anybody got out.
- Bob Stookey: No, we do.
- Glenn Rhee: You're just going to stay here, huh? You're just going to die?
- Tara Chambler: I was part of this.
- Glenn Rhee: I know.
- Tara Chambler: So what are you doing?
- Glenn Rhee: I need your help.
Terminus mission statement Edit
Sanctuary for all.
Community for all.
Those who arrive survive.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from season four of the The Walking Dead television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Walking Dead/Season 4 episodes category.