- "Your first drink ain't gonna be no peach schnapps."
- ―Daryl Dixon
Season 4, Episode 12
|Airdate||March 2nd, 2014|
|Producer||Robert Kirkman; David Alpert; Greg Nicotero; Tom Luse; Gale Anne Hurd; Scott M. Gimple; Paul Gadd; Jolly Dale; Angela Kang; Curtis Gwinn; Nichole Beattie; Seth Hoffman; Denise Huth|
|Starring||Andrew Lincoln; Norman Reedus; Steven Yeun; Lauren Cohan; Chandler Riggs; Danai Gurira; Melissa McBride; Emily Kinney; Chad L. Coleman|
"Still" is the title to the twelfth episode of season four of the survival horror series The Walking Dead and the forty-seventh episode of the series overall. It was directed by Julius Ramsay and written by Angela Kang based upon the Image Comics comic book series The Walking Dead by author Robert Kirkman. The episode aired on Sunday, March 2nd, 2014 on AMC at 9:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The Walking Dead was created by writer/executive producer Robert Kirkman and developed for TV by Frank Darabont.
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- Viewership for this episode was 12.60 million people.
- This episode boasts the lowest cast count of any episode of the series to date.
- Among the pictures that Daryl is throwing darts at in the country club, one of them is the picture of John Sanders who is the Prop Master on the show. 
- Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene are the only main characters from the series who do not have comic book counterparts.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Daryl Dixon: I'm a dick when I'm drunk.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from season four of the The Walking Dead television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Walking Dead/Season 4 episodes category.