Season 5, Episode 2
|Airdate||October 19th, 2014|
|Producer||Robert Kirkman; David Alpert; Greg Nicotero; Tom Luse; Gale Anne Hurd; Scott M. Gimple; Paul Gadd; Jolly Dale; Matthew Negrete; Channing Powell; Corey Reed; Angela Kang; Seth Hoffman; Denise Huth|
|Starring||Andrew Lincoln; Norman Reedus; Steven Yeun; Lauren Cohan; Chandler Riggs; Danai Gurira; Melissa McBride; Michael Cudlitz; Emily Kinney; Chad L. Coleman|
|Next||"Four Walls and a Roof"|
"Strangers" is the second episode of season five of the critically acclaimed survival horror television series The Walking Dead and the fifty-third episode of the series overall. It was directed by David Boyd with a script written by franchise creator Robert Kirkman. The episode first aired on AMC on Sunday, October 19th, 2014 at 9:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
Uncredited cast Edit
Note: The following is taken from the full credits list for this entry on IMDB. As it is a website with user-submitted information, some of the data listed here, including character names may be inaccurate.
|Karin Justman||Church organist|
Notes & Trivia Edit
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Bob Stookey: Eugene's going to cure all of this, and you're going to find yourself in a place where it's like how it used to be. And if you let too much go along the way, then it's not going to work. Because you're going to be back in the real world.
- Rick Grimes: This is the real world, Bob.
- Bob Stookey: No, this is a nightmare, and nightmares end.
- Rick Grimes: I still don't know about what you did, but I know you knew some things I didn't. I sent you away to this...
- Carol Peletier: You said I could survive. You were right.
- Father Gabriel Stokes: I have no weapons. The word of God is the only protection I need.
- Rick Grimes: Look, I don't trust this guy.
- Carl Grimes: Why?
- Rick Grimes: Why do you trust him?
- Carl Grimes: Everybody can't be bad.
- Glenn Rhee: Rule Number One of scavenging: there's nothing left in this world that isn't hidden.
- Rick Grimes: How many walkers have you killed?
- Father Gabriel Stokes: Not any, actually.
- Rick Grimes: How many people have you killed?
- Father Gabriel Stokes None.
- Rick Grimes: Why?
- Father Gabriel Stokes: Because the Lord abhors violence.
- Rick Grimes: What have you done? We've all done something.
- Father Gabriel Stokes: I'm a sinner. I sin almost every day. But those sins, I confess them to God. Not strangers.
- Rick Grimes: You are not safe. No matter how many people are around, or how clear the area looks, no matter what anyone says, no matter what you think, you are not safe.
- Father Gabriel Stokes: Members of my flock had often told me that my sense of humor leaves much to be desired.
- Tyreese Williams: We don't need to tell them about the girls. I don't want to.
- Carol Peletier: Why?
- Tyreese Williams: I just need to forget it.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
- ↑ Credited, but does not appear in this episode.
This article pertains to an episode from season five of the The Walking Dead television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Walking Dead/Season 5 episodes category.