|Series:||Poltergeist: The Legacy|
|Relatives:||Derek Rayne |
Winston Rayne is a fictional occultist and a minor character featured in the supernatural drama series Poltergeist: The Legacy. Played by actor Daniel Pilon, he appeared in the pilot episode of the series, "The Legacy", also known as "The Fifth Sepulcher".
Winston Rayne was an occult scholar and a veteran member of The Legacy - a secret society dedicated towards protecting the world against the forces of the supernatural. He was the father of Derek Rayne and often took Derek on expeditions with him while he was a child. Winston Rayne was completely committed towards The Legacy, some would say obsessively so. It was this obsession that ultimately proved to be his downfall.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Winston Rayne was created by Richard B. Lewis, teleplay writer Brad Wright and director Stuart Gillard.
- The Fallen angel spirit that escaped from the fifth sepulcher attempted to fool Derek Rayne by assuming the image of his father in order to procure a mystic sword. 
- Winston Rayne was the CEO of teh Luna Foundation.
- He had Special Member clearance 002 in the Legacy, and was member number 312.
- Height: 6'0"; Weight: 170 lbs.
- Poltergeist: The Legacy: The Legacy (Flashback only)
See also Edit