Season 1, Episode 13
|Airdate||January 29th, 1977|
|Producer||Douglas S. Cramer; Wilford Lloyd Baumes; Arnold Turner|
|Starring||Lynda Carter; Lyle Waggoner; Richard Eastham; Beatrice Colen|
|Next||"Wonder Woman in Hollywood"|
"The Bushwhackers" is the twelfth episode of season one of the superhero fantasy series Wonder Woman, and the thirteenth episode of the series overall if one includes the original pilot movie. It is based upon a character created by William Moulton Marston, who appears in comic books published by DC Comics. The episode was directed by Stuart Margolin with a script written by Skip Webster. It first aired on ABC on January 29th, 1977.
Principal Cast Edit
|Lynda Carter||Wonder Woman, Diana Prince|
|Lyle Waggoner||Major Steve Trevor|
|Richard Eastham||General Phil Blankenship|
|Beatrice Colen||Etta Candy|
Guest Stars Edit
|Roy Rogers||J.P. Hadley|
|Henry Darrow||Walter Lampkin|
|Lance Kerwin||Jeff Hadley|
|Tony George||Emmet Dawson|
|David Clarke||Sheriff Bodie|
|Christoff St. John||Linc|
|Christelle Pierrette Gaspart||Babette|
|Murray MacLeod||The Man|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Wonder Woman is based on characters created by Charles Moulton. Developed for television by Stanley Ralph Ross.
- This episode is included on disc three of the Wonder Woman: The Complete First Season DVD collection.
- Actor Roy Rogers is given a "Special Guest Star" credit in this episode.
- This is the second and final episode of Wonder Woman directed by Stuart Margolin. He previously directed "Last of the Two-Dollar Bills".
- Actor Roy Rogers was 67-years-old when he performed in this episode. It was one of his final television acting jobs.
- Actors Rita Gomez and Murray MacLeod have also appeared in episodes of another superhero action series, The Incredible Hulk.
- Etta Candy: My father said that one good steak is more morale boosting than two Betty Grable movies!
- General Blankenship: Etta, I have some priority dictation to get out.
- Etta Candy: Yes sir. [to Steve] If you should happen to run across any tall, rich, eligible Texan...
- Steve Trevor: I promise to give them your name, rank and... private phone number.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from season one of the Wonder Woman television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Wonder Woman/Season 1 episodes category.